Lead the transformation in your industry. Technology changes are all around us and coming faster than ever.
No longer wait and wonder how the latest technology innovations will change things; rather, take control and shape technology to fit our needs. Seize your moment at the HxGN LOCAL HDS User Conference, 14-15 August 2018
The HDS User Conference is designed to deliver a new experience for all attendees from Australia and New Zealand. Together with our partner CR Kennedy, our goal is to bring together Leica Geosystem HDS users in a community environment and provide access to our experts and technology for attendees to attend training sessions, listen to best practices from industry and see the latest HDS solutions. Discover what's new and what's next in HDS technology with immersive sessions and a day dedicated to the Learning Lab, led by Leica Geosystems experts.
The HDS User Conference features insightful keynote addresses, customer success stories and HDS dedicated group training sessions from Leica Geosystems experts. Discover and test-drive new, innovative hardware and software solutions that will improve the performance, speed, workflows and efficiency across your organisation.
At the HDS User Conference, attendees can:
- Hear keynotes from Leica Geosystems executives on the company's vision and strategy
- Learn from Leica Geosystems customers on what matters most in the digital revolution
- Meet face to face with HDS technology experts
- Attend Learning Lab training sessions and discover what's new in HDS technology
- Experience the Solutions Showcase with live demonstrations
- Network with industry peers and Leica Geosystems partner ecosystem.
Who should attend:
- Architects and Interior Designers
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) Specialists
- AR and VR experts
- Smart City Innovators
- Oil and Gas/Marine/Plant Professionals
- Public Safety/Forensic Workers
- And anyone interested to find out how they can harness the power of reality capture and laser scanning